Crisp salt air and sunshine breeze from airy, upbeat illustrations in this chattily shared and poignant reminder of the bliss that is forgiveness.
Rosh Hashanah is September 19-20, 2009. Will you be tossing an “I’m Sorry” list?
More forgiveness on JOMB:
- Enemy Pie
- The Worst Best Friend
- Edwurd Fudwupper Fibbed Big
- Too Many Tamales
- Not so Rotten Ralph
- The Little Red Hen Makes a Pizza
- Elinor and Violet: The Story of Two Naughty Chickens
- Pumpkin Soup
- ChloÃ«’s Birthday. . . and Me
- Do Unto Otters
- The Unknown Soldier
- The Diary of Laura’s Twin (A Holocaust Remembrance Book for Young Readers)
- Sourpuss And Sweetie Pie
- Sleeping Dragons All Around
- Smoky Mountain Rose (An Appalachian Cinderella)
- Silly Tilly
- and more….
We’d love to hear your thoughts on a favourite children’s book. Leave a voice message on our JOMB listener hotline, +1-206-350-6487, so we can include your audio in our show.