Saucy cartoon-style illustrations and catchy rhyme make this gritty ditty so much fun it just may etch examples and relative sizes of ounces, grams, pounds, tons and tonnes into unsuspecting little minds.
More math on JOMB:
More cartoonist creations on JOMB:
- Sandy Mackenzie, Why Look So Glum?
- Edwurd Fudwupper Fibbed Big
- Baby Brains
- She’s Wearing a Dead Bird on Her Head
- Cinderella Skeleton
- interview with Simon James
- interview with Christine Tripp
We’d love to hear your thoughts on a favourite children’s book. Leave us a voice message on our JOMB listener hotline, +1-206-350-6487.